- Your article will be featured for our entire community to see.
- You will have an author profile attached to your article where you can add your website, contact info, etc.
- You will be contributing to our community – kudos for you!
Things we will need:
- Your full name
- Website URL or Facebook, Twitter or other social media account
- Bio – 50 words or less describing who you are
- Small photo of yourself
- Your article must be well written. We will be glad to go over your article to double check for typos or grammatical errors, but poorly written articles will be rejected.
- Your article must match the quality of others that you see on the site.
- We will choose articles that compliment but not duplicate others on the site.
- The content must be positive and appropriate for all audiences. We will not publish any material we deem questionable (ie. sexually explicit, hateful, etc.)
- Your article must relate to one of the following topics: Florida Keys, coastal or island living, women’s issues, the ocean)
- Please site your sources and make sure that all of your content is original.
- Your article must not have been published anywhere else in print or on the internet.
- Articles must be 800 words or less
- Photos are welcome and encouraged.
- We reserve the right to edit for length and content.
Please submit your completed story using the form below. If you would rather contact us first regarding your story idea, enter that information below as well. *If it is time sensitive, please tell us so in the subject line. If your submission is accepted, we will contact you by email with more information. There is no payment for submissions.
Deadline: There is no deadline for online submissions.